Saturday, December 26, 2009

Retirement Homes Scarborough How Can I Find Ratings / Personal Experiences Of Retirement Homes In Canada?

How can I find ratings / personal experiences of retirement homes in Canada? - retirement homes scarborough

Hello,

I live in Ottawa, and I am looking for a nursing home by my grandmother. There are many options. Some complain, others not, some really accepted by the Committee on Standards of nursing homes or whatever, but I want a website or a forum, a newspaper article or something that has made the personal experiences, opinions or assessments of some these households. Does it exist?

Thank you very much

1 comments:

Christine said...

Hi,

I run a website www.nursinghomeratings.ca, which allows family/friends of residents to rate and give their opinions of the home. I want to clarify though, it is just for nursing homes, so you will not find any retirement homes in our database. The site is still relatively new, so you will find that some homes have not been rated. Please let me know if I be help you in any way.

Christine

Post a Comment