Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bobs Furniture Coach Is The Bob-O-Pedic From Bob's Discount Furniture A Good Bed And A Good Overall Deal?

Is the Bob-O-Pedic from Bob's Discount Furniture a good bed and a good overall deal? - bobs furniture coach

Hello. I tried to purchase the Bob-O-Pedic Discount Furniture Bob. Is this a smart buy for? My wife and I have very bad backs so we need a good bed. I am skeptical because there are many shadows in terms of security ( "Goof Proof") has closed. What is quality? Is this a good warranty? Is it comparable in quality to use other material benefit Tempur beds and other beds in general? Thank you in advance for the help.

1 comments:

bonsterm... said...

Yes! It is worth every penny! My friend has this bed, and is exactly how it temurapedic buy an arm and a leg!

Post a Comment