Sunday, November 8, 2009

Schoolgirls 4 All Archive If You Are To Choose 5 Famous Song Tracks As Your All-time Favorites, What Would Be It?

If you are to choose 5 famous song tracks as your all-time favorites, what would be it? - schoolgirls 4 all archive

Take a poll - is coming my guess - including scenes in your mind when you hear the song.

5. Will You Be There - Michael Jackson (a boy and a blue whale - the child has no human being can understand his true feelings, but the whale did not - the kind of love that defies all boundaries and conventions)


4 Just as to say, I love you - Stevie Wonder (ode could be much more authentic than someone who is in love with his wife makes him feel special)

3 Baby One More Time - Britney Spears (Britney 18 years, young girls, the age of innocence, vitality and exuberance of this song feels so alive)

2. I spend my life Loving You - Marc Anthony & Tina Arena (The Mask of Zorro theme - church bells, the knight in shining armor, horses - the cavalry, which reminds me a little poem called "The Highwayman" by the D 'English )

1. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion (You think there are on this ship, my God!)

5 comments:

dukalink... said...

All these songs were chosen because of the rocks for me

Middle of the road - Pretenders
Dude Look Like A Lady - Aerosmith
Respect - Aretha Franklin
Do not Bring Me Down - ELO
Venus - Shocking Blue

Becky Christ said...

1. Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven.
2. Three Days Grace - Pain.
3. Led Zeppelin Rock and Roll.
4. Queen - Bohemian Rapsody.
5. The Beatles - every song.

Princess Tylene said...

1. Rock This Party by Bob Sinclar.
2. Let's Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas
3. Rapture-IIO
4. Good Morning Sunshine - Aqua
5. locked in a cage - Stove

no real scenes come to mind, but I like these songs, the first 2 I am ready to Party Hard 3 is an intoxicating love song, 4 as No. 5, I sing when I go on idol or something, if I had the courage to.

Jayden said...

1. The Girl Next Door Saving Jane
2. I'm Not Missing You Stacie Oricco
3. Too Little Too Late by JoJo
4. Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake
5. Because Of You by Kelly Clarkson

They all have meaning behind them. Especially us. 2 a.m. to 5 p.m. .. You keep reminding me from the agony I, while the breaking of this neighbor of mine ..

ceaser said...

1. Deja Vu Beyonce
2. Signs: Snoop Dogg ft Justin Timberlake
3. My Love: Justin Timberlake
4. grown and sexy: Chamillionaire
5. Toxic Britney Spears

Post a Comment