Friday, January 1, 2010

Houston Apartment Search I'm A Newly Licensed Real Estate Agent And Wanting To Know Where To Start In Houston, TX.?

I'm a newly licensed Real Estate Agent and wanting to know where to start in Houston, TX.? - houston apartment search

I'm in the business of asset management in the last 12 years and recently received my license to sell Real Estate. I'm trying to understand where to start. I am currently a housewife with a newborn, if you do not have the income to my license with a large hall that high fees will vary.

I think the location of the apartment, but as anyone can find on the Web these days do not know if there is money.

I have some friends, dealing with agents, the fee or $ 75 per month set out in accounting, but I have no evidence.

Does anyone know of good ideas for inexpensive, marketing, lead generation is?

Thank you for any help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment