Friday, January 29, 2010

Reception Card Wording Spanish Should I Print My Website On My Reception Cards Or Do Separate?

Should i print my website on my reception cards or do separate? - reception card wording spanish

This is my wording reception card, given immediately in the same location as the ceremony the reception after the ceremony: "I have a very comprehensive site on the channel for the wedding that no one noticed that my magnets are printed today. I would Add an insert called "For further information, please visit our website at www. Gibberish. I print directly on the card or receipt you add a little?

5 comments:

tc22 said...

Yes, that would be wonderful

Terri said...

What a great sound.

My friend and I in a deposit with the wedding invitations that had a list of hotels that we had booked rooms. We just put a "check our website at the URL ** **".

Terri said...

What a great sound.

My friend and I in a deposit with the wedding invitations that had a list of hotels that we had booked rooms. We just put a "check our website at the URL ** **".

astutewo... said...

What a good idea ... Why not ...

itzybit_... said...

Have you RSVP cards with your invitations? If you ... You can print your web address in the bottom of the RSVP card. Print only the address, and you do not need another expression to print, as is clear from what we can do with an internet address is not visible. Only the bottom is blocked by the pressure of the answer.

If you have an RSVP card, so I printed on the card receipt.

You can increase the continued use of inserting the card, but his budget. But you can also use this route if you prefer, and if you can afford to do so.

It's really up to you provided, that no place is printed on the actual invitation! Good luck!

Post a Comment