Sunday, February 21, 2010

Epsom Salt For Sinuses Ingrown Toenails???????

Ingrown Toenails??????? - epsom salt for sinuses

OK, I have an ingrown toenail on the right big toe and the other perhaps starting to form on my left. I had before and always come back. I think the one on your right foot could be infected. I'm on anti-infection medicine now for a sinus infection and I wonder if it would help cure the infection in the finger when they become infected, you will enjoy your feet in sea salt and soaking in Epsom salts? ?

2 comments:

birdman said...

Back to the doctor to have it removed when an infection, your doctor will know whether the antibiotic that has the job or not, they can prevent the laser surgery of the nail, ingrown toe nails will never return, the high number of years ago I had surgery and the toe nail is not returned.

Critz said...

When I do that I soaked in Epsom salts and this is much help .. But if they do continue, then you should consult a doctor, or simply re .. and if he infected that are not very .. and it hurts very badly to solve any problems

Post a Comment