Thursday, February 11, 2010

Letters For Wedding Tables Any More Ideas For A Patriotic Wedding?

Any More Ideas For A Patriotic Wedding? - letters for wedding tables

I have a wedding and I am 07.07.07 patriotic w / ideas that I have used in any case. My question is, has anyone other ideas or new ideas? What do I do: my @ tables for the record, I bought the red and blue tablecloths, table cloths & @ shindigz.com bought, clear, with white stars on the top layer of red and blue again. My men are in white tuxedos w / cobalt blue jackets and my girls in dresses Teelänge red cherry. I also have a white bishop gear, and my red and blue flower girl throwing rose petals. I am also with cheesecake w / blueberries, raspberries and strawberries for my wedding cake. It took me three stars in the form of large boxes of hats and painted red, white and blue and put RED / white / blue on rose, and it is my card. I have red / white / blue gum and candy patriotic red / white / blue candy, sparklers, CDs, matchbooks custom red and blue with white letters for my benefit.

5 comments:

kateqd30 said...

I think there are enough red thread through his plans if he does not push much more likely to be overwhelming, down, as if the people in the throat, what I mean. From what I've described sounds very tastefully without characature-like. All I could think that you napkins personalized drink for the cocktail hour, then how could sit at the bar at the reception, it is perhaps also add something. (and if you, you can buy very cheap as $ 18 for 100 and depending on the amount that you only need about 300 of them. I have 100 people, and we received 300 napkins)

I like the idea of a barbecue, but I like barbecue, the couse I love that. May I ask what she and I serven the event inside or outside doors. In addition, the official way of marriage, what is the time and all that?

I think you sound much fun as a wedding. Everyone loves a 4!

Ok just saw your additional details, I think it will be on your order, I wouldnt add more. Especially on the wedding night, you do not want too much, or how they used to search a class. I think it sounds perfect!

Have so much fun!

ami a said...

i thnk Eventing Oyu have plans, I think you should do for dinner barbque

ami a said...

i thnk Eventing Oyu have plans, I think you should do for dinner barbque

Im awesome & that pisses you off said...

Although I do not understand the obsession of everyone getting married on that day (it seems that every home) that day and not not jelous I got married last year. I think that has a lot to go with the topic. In addition, it could be.
Perhaps it would be in the light of sparkels when leaving the reception. It would be great.

Big Momma Carnivore said...

This may be the most ridiculous question I've heard. First, the anniversary of our country is 4 July 7 is not. Why not a "7" about marriage? They are full already in great form by beating the head of people. You have done enough. Stop. For the love of God, stop now.

Post a Comment