Thursday, February 25, 2010

Girl Masterbates In Car Do Vagina's Tighten Over Time? And Do You Think Shes A Virgin? (PLEASE READ!! Will Give Best Answer!)?

Do Vagina's tighten over time? and do you think shes a virgin? (PLEASE READ!! will give Best Answer!)? - girl masterbates in car

my gf and I were in the car and began to do the handles to () Ive finger girl, and yet I was only a finger on them. I have both, but could not. i his finger for 10 minutes until orgasm.

I said he was drugged and raped by her ex it 1 year ago and had sex with another man allegedly dumped over 1 year before the (next day) claims Shes not a virgin. We are both 17 years old. My GF has not lied to me (not yet, but their stories far too many to enumerate here) does not really seem to add up to ..

At first I thought bc shes not sure what the men did not like: just leave it. But then I started thinking about all this:

What I suspect that there may not a virgin:
"I could only fit one finger
"I told Mand this is the first time shes an orgasm (even if Master Bates, she said: "I'm just not very good at it")
"Once I said that every time you have sex bleeding consciouss (once and it did not masterbate unconciouss and I know she deff is not possible for both ..) so how would I know?
It was the finger at the other the first time and ate outside.

with the above evidence, the following questions can you please answer to the best of your ability:

do-tightening of the vagina over time?
"What do you think shes a virgin?
If she lied about her past .. Why do this?

Ultimately, I think it is ok, but idk .. Virgo honestly tell me what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment